- Explore the iconic sand dunes of the Namib Desert
- Discover the lush Caprivi Strip
- Enjoy a safari in Botswana's Chobe Game Reserve
- See the mighty Victoria Falls, one of the most spectacular waterfalls in the world
You’ll then cross into Botswana for a safari in the Chobe Game Reserve which is known as one of the best wildlife parks in the world, before driving into Zimbabwe where you can enjoy adventure activities and exciting experiences at the mighty Victoria Falls.
Day 1: Arrive Windhoek, transfer to accommodation
Day 2: Drive from Windhoek to Sossusvlei
Day 3: Explore Sossusvlei
Day 4: Drive from Sossusvlei to Swakopmund
Day 5: Explore Swakopmund and the surrounding area
Day 6: Drive from Swakopmund to Damaraland
Day 7: Drive from Damaraland to Etosha
Day 8: Safari in Etosha
Day 9: Drive from Etosha to Caprivi West
Day 10: Drive from Caprivi West to Caprivi East
Day 11: Drive from Caprivi East to Chobe
Day 12: On safari in Chobe National Park
Day 13: Drive from Chobe National Park to Victoria Falls
Day 14: Explore Victoria Falls
Day 15: Transfer to Livingstone Airport for your flight home
- Private airport transfers
- Hire car (plus detailed driving instructions)
- 14 nights accommodation, as detailed in the itinerary
- Meals & drinks as stated in the itinerary
- Use of local cell phone & SatNav for duration of holiday
- National Park fees
- International flights
- Travel insurance & visas
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Optional activities
- Earn US$ 196+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.