Namibia, Botswana and Falls - 14 days
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- duration 14 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 5-99 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-27962
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- NamibNaukluft National Park scramble up the giant dunes of Sossusvlei, explore Deadvlei and hike through the Sesriem Canyon
- Swakopmund stroll around this charming German colonial town and join an optional dolphin cruise or scenic flight
- Damaraland take in the spectacular scenery of this wild, mountainous region
- Etosha National Park spend two days exploring Namibia's premier game reserve and head out in search of lions, elephants and more on game drives
- Okavango Delta explore the network of watery pathways through the delta on guided nature walks, mokoro and boat excursions
- Chobe National Park search for wildlife on safari and enjoy a cruise on the Chobe River to spot crocodiles and enjoy a magical sunset
- Victoria Falls finish your tour in this charming Zimbabwean town which is home to the spectacular Victoria Falls
- Show more
SMALL GROUP LODGE SAFARI : Embark upon an amazing two week overland adventure in Southern Africa, staying in comfortable lodge accommodation. From Windhoek take in the highlights of Namibia and Botswana, en route to Zimbabwe's spectacular Victoria Falls. Travel through incredible landscapes, scale the towering Sossusvlei dunes and encounter wonderful wildlife on safari in Etosha and Chobe National Parks. Explore the waterways of the Okavango Delta, cruise the Chobe River and much more along the way.
Day: 1 Windhoek
Day: 2-3 Sesriem
Day: 4 Swakopmund
Day: 5 Damaraland
Day: 6-7 Etosha National Park
Day: 8 Zambezi Region (Caprivi Strip)
Day: 9-10 Okavango Delta
Day: 11-12 Chobe National Park
Day: 13 Victoria Falls
Day: 14 Victoria Falls
- 13 nights mid-range (3-4 star) lodges with en suite facilities
- Etosha - afternoon game drive in a 4x4 open vehicle and one game drive in our overland lodge vehicle (4x4 open vehicle in 2023)
- Transport in a 16 seater overland lodge vehicle
- 13 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 10 dinners
- Windhoek Hosea Kutako International Airport transfer on day 1
- In 2023 a Victoria Falls International Airport departure transfer will be included on day 14. In 2022 it can be booked for a supplement.
- Sesriem - 5km guided walk to Dead Vlei
- Escorted by a licensed African tour guide, who is also your driver
- Okavango Delta - mokoro trip, scenic boat tour and game walks
- Chobe National Park - morning game drive and afternoon Chobe River Cruise
- Etosha and Chobe National Park entrance fees
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Optional activities, additional meals and drinks
- Victoria Falls NP entrance fee and excursions
- Local payment - ZAR/NAD 2500, to be paid in cash
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 141+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Namibia, Botswana and Falls - 14 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 May 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Namibia, Botswana and Falls - 14 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Namibia, Botswana and Falls - 14 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days before the departure date.