- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Safaris in the Okavango Delta and Etosha National ParkWalk with bushmen in the Kalahari DesertThe sand dunes and dead trees of Sossusvlei and DeadvleiBrandberg, Namibia's highest mountainThe spectacular NamibNaukluft Park Desert
Namibia and Botswana are two of Africa’s top wildlife destinations and on this itinerary we safari in their most renowned and distinct wildernesses – Etosha National Park and the Okavango Delta. Etosha is famous for its arid landscape scattered with waterholes, where a variety of animals reluctantly congregate for a drink. By contrast, the Okanvago is a lush habitat of grassy plains and reed-lined channels that have been carved into the landscape by wandering elephants. But there is more to this region than wildlife. From the world’s highest sand dunes at Sossusvlei, to the bushmen of the Kalahari and the adventure sport scene at Swakopmund; there is something for everyone to enjoy on this epic 15 day adventure.
Day 1: Start Windhoek
Day 2: Drive to Ghanzi; walk with bushmen in the Kalahari Desert
Day 3: To Okavango Delta
Day 4: Full day exploring the Okavango Delta by foot and dug-out canoe
Day 5: Morning walking safari; return to Maun
Day 6: Transfer to Guma Lagoon; optional boat ride
Day 7: Cross border back into Namibia; to Rundu
Day 8: To Etosha National Park
Day 9: Full day in Etosha
Day 10: Drive to Brandberg, walk to the ‘White Lady’ rock painting
Day 11: Transfer to Swakopmund
Day 12: Free day for optional activities
Day 13: Morning stop at Walvis Bay; drive through Namib Desert to Sesriem
Day 14: Explore Sossusvlei sand dunes; optional excursion to Deadvlei
Day 15: Return to Windhoek; end
- 12 nights lodges/hotels and 2 nights full-service camping , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 4 lunches, 6 dinners
- Travel by purpose-built overland bus, 4WD vehicle and dug-out canoe
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- Some long drives
- Tour leader throughout
- Arrival and departure transfers (from Windhoek)
- Any international flights to/from Windhoek are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Namibia & Botswana: Dunes & Delta tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 152+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Namibia & Botswana: Dunes & Delta tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 August 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Namibia & Botswana: Dunes & Delta tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Namibia & Botswana: Dunes & Delta tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.