- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- VISIT Rehoboth, Kalahari Desert, Keetmanshoop, Quivertree Forest, Fish River Canyon, Duwisib Castle, Sossusvlei, Dune 45 & Deadvlei, Namib Naukluft National Park, Twyfelfontein ancient Rock Art, National Park Paintings and the Organ pipes, the Petrified Forest, Etosha National Park
- VIEW Naute Dam, Sesriem Canyon, the Moon Landscape valley near Swakopmund
- SEE the Namib Naukluft Mountains
Peer into the depths of Africa's largest canyon, admire the stark beauty of Sossusvlei's ancient backdrops and see the shimmering expanse of the Etosha Pan on this expedition through Namibia's surreal landscapes.
Day 1: Arrive Windhoek
Day 2: Windhoek – Rehoboth – Kalahari Desert
Day 3: Kalahari Desert – Keetmanshoop – Fish River Canyon
Day 4: Fish River Canyon – Aus
Day 5: Aus – Solitaire (2 Nights)
Day 6: Sossusvlei and Deadvlei Excursion
Day 7: Solitaire – Swakopmund (2 Nights)
Day 8: Swakopmund At Leisure
Day 9: Swakopmund – Damaraland
Day 10: Damaraland – Etosha National Park Area (2 Nights)
Day 11: Etosha National Park Full Day Safari
Day 12: Etosha National Park Area – Windhoek
Day 13: Depart Windhoek
- Hand-picked hotels, lodges and luxury safari camps
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 12 breakfasts
- 11 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- An expert Travel Director, Driver Guide or Trafalgar Representative
- Hand-picked Trip Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Any international flights to/from Windhoek are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Namibia Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 152+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Namibia Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 119 days before departure. For any departures within 28 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Namibia Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Namibia Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.