- Visit Kalahari Desert, Keetmanshoop, Quivertree Forest, Fish River Canyon, Duwisib Castle, Sossusvlei, Dune 45 & Deadvlei, Namib Naukluft National Park, Twyfelfontein ancient Rock Art, the Petrified Forest and Etosha National Park
- View Naute Dam, Sesriem Canyon and the Moon Landscape valley near Swakopmund
- See the Namib Naukluft Mountains
Peer into the depths of Africa's largest canyon, admire the stark beauty of Sossusvlei's ancient backdrops and see the shimmering expanse of the Etosha Pan on this expedition through Namibia’s surreal landscapes.
Day 1: Welcome to Windhoek
Day 2: Depart for the Desert Connect with Locals
Day 3: Onwards through the Kalahari Desert to Fish River Canyon
Day 4: Admire Fish River Canyon and on to Aus
Day 5: Off to the Solitaire Region
Day 6: Sand Dunes of Sossusvlei and Landscapes of Deadvlei
Day 7: Head to Coastal Swakopmund
Day 8: Swakopmund Your Way
Day 9: Venture to Damaraland
Day 10: Continue to Etosha National Park Area Dive Into Culture Make Travel Matter
Day 11: Explore Etosha National Park
Day 12: Journey Back to Windhoek
Day 13: Farewell Windhoek
- Cherry-picked hotels and safari lodges, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- On occasion, hotels of similar standard and location may be utilized.
- 1 Welcome Reception (WR)
- 12 Breakfast (B)
- 8 Dinner (D)
- 1 Farewell Dinner (FD)
- All transport and transfers shown
- Air-conditioned coach or Quantum bus
- Driver Guide in Kenya, Tanzania and Namibia
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time
- 1 Be My Guest (BMG)
- Any international flights to/from Windhoek are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Namibia Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 217+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Namibia Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 64 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 February 2024, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 64 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Namibia Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Namibia Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 29 people.
- Groups traveling together will be seated together, and face coverings will be required where mandated, otherwise it is the choice of our guests if they wish to wear face coverings when traveling on the coach. Additionally, all surfaces will be disinfected multiple times per day, and due to our high performing air filters the air within the coach will be completely filtered and changed every 2-3 minutes
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children aged 5-15, who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.