- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 9
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore a vast wilderness home to Desert elephant, lion and Black rhino
Namibia’s northwest corner is one of the least populated areas on Earth and one of Southern Africa’s last true wildernesses. Here wildlife outnumbers people and we have the opportunity to look for a large variety of animals including Desert elephants, lions and the world’s largest population of free-ranging Black rhino. This is a trip that rewards a spirit of adventure and the willingness to explore the path less travelled, but the journey is made easier by the use of specially designed 4WD safari vehicles and the relative luxury of full service camping.
Day 1: Start Windhoek.
Day 2: Drive to Spitzkoppe.
Day 3: Visit Twyfelfontein San Bushman Engravings.
Day 4-5: Visit the Palmwag Concession to search for Desert elephants and Black rhinos.
Day 6-7: Transfer to Hoanib River; game drives
Day 8: Drive towards the narrow Khowarib Gorge.
Day 9: Etosha National Park
Day 10: Etosha National Park and Onguma Game Reserve
Day 11: Explore Etosha N.P., famous for its watering holes and wildlife.
Day 12: Visit Waterberg Plateau, renowned for its birdlife.
Day 13: To Windhoek; end.
- All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 11 lunches and 11 dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Windhoek are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Namibia 4WD Desert Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 191+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Namibia 4WD Desert Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 71 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 70 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 February 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 February 2022, a deposit of 15% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 70 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Namibia 4WD Desert Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Namibia 4WD Desert Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Group sizes are kept small to maintain a low risk ‘small group bubble’, with an average of 10 guests in each group.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- All travellers will be required to be fully vaccinated no less than two weeks prior to travel.