- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore a vast wilderness home to Desert elephant, lion and Black rhino
- Spend two days in the private Palmwag Concession with, amongst others, over 100 lion, cheetah, leopard and hyena
- Marvel at nature's theatre around Etosha's waterholes Stylish, full service wild camping
Namibia’s northwest corner is one of the least populated areas on Earth and one of Southern Africa’s last true wildernesses. Here wildlife outnumbers people and we have the opportunity to look for a large variety of animals including Desert elephants, lions and the world’s largest population of free-ranging Black rhino. This is a trip that rewards a spirit of adventure and the willingness to explore the path less travelled, but the journey is made easier by the use of specially designed 4WD safari vehicles and the relative luxury of full service camping.
Day 1: Start Windhoek.
Drive to Spitzkoppe.
Day 3: Visit Twyfelfontein San Bushman Engravings.
Visit the Palmwag Concession to search for Desert elephants and Black rhinos.
Transfer to Hoanib River; game drives
Drive towards the narrow Khowarib Gorge.
Etosha National Park
Etosha National Park and Onguma Game Reserve
Day 11: Explore Etosha N.P., famous for its watering holes and wildlife.
Day 12: Visit Waterberg Plateau, renowned for its birdlife.
To Windhoek; end.
- 11 nights full-service camping and 1 night comfortable hotel , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 11 lunches and 11 dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Windhoek are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Namibia 4WD Desert Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 157+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Namibia 4WD Desert Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 450 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 29 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Namibia 4WD Desert Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Namibia 4WD Desert Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.