- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 9
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore a vast wilderness home to Desert elephant, lion and Black rhino
- Spend two days in the private Palmwag Concession with, amongst others, over 100 lion, cheetah, leopard and hyena
- Marvel at nature's theatre around Etosha's waterholes Stylish, full service wild camping
Namibia’s northwest corner is one of the least populated areas on Earth and one of Southern Africa’s last true wildernesses. Here wildlife outnumbers people and we have the opportunity to look for a large variety of animals including Desert elephants, lions and the world’s largest population of free-ranging Black rhino. This is a trip that rewards a spirit of adventure and the willingness to explore the path less travelled, but the journey is made easier by the use of specially designed 4WD safari vehicles and the relative luxury of full service camping.
Day 1: Start Windhoek.
Day 2: Drive to Spitzkoppe.
Day 3: Visit Twyfelfontein San Bushman Engravings.
Day 4-5: Visit the Palmwag Concession to search for Desert elephants and Black rhinos.
Day 6-7: Transfer to Hoanib River; game drives
Day 8: Drive towards the narrow Khowarib Gorge.
Day 9: Etosha National Park
Day 10: Etosha National Park and Onguma Game Reserve
Day 11: Explore Etosha N.P., famous for its watering holes and wildlife.
Day 12: Visit Waterberg Plateau, renowned for its birdlife.
Day 13: To Windhoek; end.
- 11 nights full-service camping and 1 night comfortable hotel , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 11 lunches and 11 dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Windhoek are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Namibia 4WD Desert Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 166+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Namibia 4WD Desert Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 April 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Namibia 4WD Desert Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Namibia 4WD Desert Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.