- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Gobabis township and learn about its people
- Witness the life of the Batswana communities
- Learn some valuable survival skills
Discover the daily life and traditions of some of Namibia’s oldest cultural groups: San and Batswana tribes. Spend time with them and learn about their survival skills and their fascinating culture.
If doing camping, sleeping bags and matts are provided though this isn't communicated anywhere.
The trek itself is amazing. Hiking Poles are recommended
Views are incredible and worth the hard work.”
Day 1: Windhoek – Gobabis – Batswana Settlement – Kalahari Bush Camp, Namibia
Day 2: Kalahari Bush Camp - Windhoek, Namibia
- 1N shared accommodation and camping
- 1 Breakfast(s)
- 1 Lunch(es)
- 1 Dinner(s)
- Accommodation pick-up and drop-off
- All transport as per itinerary
- Gobabis educational tour
- Batswana settlement visit
- Bush camp experience
- Evening bush walk
- English speaking guide/driver
- Camp assistant
- Tea and coffee in camp
- Camping equipment
- Park entrance fees
- Sleeping bag (available for rent)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 26 today.
- Save US$ 17+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kalahari Bushmen & Botswana Tribes Express Camping Safari 2D/1N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 149 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 28 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Kalahari Bushmen & Botswana Tribes Express Camping Safari 2D/1N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kalahari Bushmen & Botswana Tribes Express Camping Safari 2D/1N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.