- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Erongo Region Enjoy a wine tasting in the town of Omaruru
- Etosha National Park Two included game drives in the touring vehicle
- NamibNaukluft National Park Excursion to Sossusvlei and Deadvlei
- Sesriem Canyon View the canyon from the rim viewpoint
Grab your camera and discover Africa's true 'big sky country' on an epic adventure through Namibia. Take in vast desert landscapes and star-filled night skies before you go deep into the bush on a big game safari. Then dust off your boots in the coastal town of Swakopmund. From Etosha National Park and the Skeleton Coast to the surreal landscapes of Sossusvlei, Namibia's stark beauty will excite the most experienced explorer.
Day 1: Arrive Windhoek (1 Night)
Day 2: Windhoek - Otjiwa (1 Night)
Day 3: Otjiwa - Etosha National Park Area (2 Nights)
Day 4: Etosha National Park Full Day Safari
Day 5: Etosha National Park Area - Erongo Region (1 Night)
Day 6: Erongo Region - Swakopmund (2 Nights)
Day 7: Swakopmund Free Day
Day 8: Swakopmund - Sesriem (2 Nights)
Day 9: Sossusvlei - Deadvlei - Sesriem Canyon Excursion
Day 10: Sesriem - Windhoek (1 Night)
Day 11: Depart Windhoek
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- 10 Breakfasts
- 7 Dinners
- Airport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day. Conditions apply. Please refer to the price panel.
- Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- Any international flights to/from Windhoek are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Namibia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 110+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Namibia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 92 days before departure. For any departures within 26 February 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Namibia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Namibia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- During transportation this trip will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing, including other distancing measures to protect against COVID-19.