- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Active and outdoor
- Self-drive or vehicle rental
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
Wild nature, self-drive adventure, stunning landscapes! Namibia is a wonderful destination for everyone looking for a real African venture. Choose this 5-day self-drive tour and explore the uniqueness of the country at your own pace. Windhoek, Okahandja and Otjiwarongo are only a few of the truly Namibian towns you will pass through and thrilling game drives in the Etosha National Park will make you feel like a real African explorer. Namibia’s beautiful and varying landscapes and fascinating wildlife will definitely fulfil your expectations of a holiday in nature.
Day 1: Arrival Windhoek – Waterberg (280 Km – 2.45 Hrs)
Day 2: Waterberg – Etosha National Park Region (255 Km – 2.45 Hrs)
Day 3: Etosha National Park Region
Day 4: Etosha National Park Region – Windhoek (580 Km – 4.5 Hrs)
Day 5: Departure Windhoek
- 4 night’s hotel accommodation
- 4 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners (Day 1-3)
- Arrival shuttle transfer from the airport to the car rental depot on day 1
- Departure shuttle transfer from the car rental depot to the airport on day 5
- Replacement vehicle in case of accident, excepting when the loss or damage or the event giving rise thereto was caused by the negligence of the renters or driver (whether authorised or not) of the vehicle.
- Second Driver (if Indicated on Rental Form).
- Safari Information Package with Rental Vehicle pick-up.
- Unlimited Mileage.
- Local taxes (VAT).
- Zero Excess Collision Damage Waiver including Glass and Tyres, providing no negligence is proven.
- Emergency contact service Information.
- Tour Guide
- Entrance fees to Etosha National Park and Waterberg Plateau Park
- Domestic and International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Any activity/visit not specified in the program as included
- Porterage and gratuities
- Visa fees
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated as included in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Personal Medical Insurance
- Damage to a third party or to the rental vehicle due to negligence or inappropriate driving.
- Loss or damage to aerials, jack, safety triangles and vests, windscreen, wipers, petrol cap, luggage covers, or any other fixed or mobile component of the vehicle.
- Damage to the engine through negligence.
- Theft of the vehicle with keys left in the ignition.
- Damage caused to the vehicle/persons through driving under the Influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Fines due to breaking traffic laws and regulations during the hire period are the responsibility of the driver of the vehicle. In the event of a fine being received, there will be an administration charge.
- Any extra equipment (GPS, baby seat, etc.)
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Etosha Safari Adventure, Self-drive tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Etosha Safari Adventure, Self-drive tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Etosha Safari Adventure, Self-drive tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.