- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Go on thrilling safaris and to see African wildlife
- See Etosha, Damaraland and the Brandberg
- Experience thousands of flamingos in Walvis Bay
Prepare for a mindblowing 4-day trip. Experience Africa’s amazing wildlife and enjoy the unique sceneries of Damaraland, Brandberg and Swakopmund.
Day 1: Windhoek - Etosha NP, Namibia
Day 2: Etosha NP - Etosha Village, Namibia
Day 3: Etosha Village - Swakopmund, Namibia
Day 4: Swakopmund - Windhoek, Namibia
- 3 Nights shared twin or private accommodation in lodges, tents and budget hotels
- 3 Breakfast(s)
- 4 Lunch(es)
- 2 Dinner(s)
- Accommodation transfer & Van
- Accommodation pick-up and drop-off
- All transportation on tour
- Nature Adventure
- Etosha National Park
- English-speaking guide
- All national park entrance fees
- Airplane tickets & airport transfers
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guide
- Optional activities such as quad biking, sand-boarding and scenic-flight
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 54 today.
- Earn US$ 36+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Etosha & Swakopmund Safari 4D/3N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 308 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 23 February 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Etosha & Swakopmund Safari 4D/3N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Etosha & Swakopmund Safari 4D/3N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
- Price based on 2 people. Single travellers will be sharing their room.
NOTE: No Single Supplement will be charged to those clients that are willing to share with another single person of the same sex.
- Departs on Tuesdays / Group Size: Max. 12 People