- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Two full days in Etosha National Park
The scenic beauty of Namibia is only matched by its diversity. Deep canyons, towering sand dunes, otherworldly rock formations and vast salt pans merge seamlessly in an endlessly shifting landscape. The sky seems particularly big here with spectacular sunsets and, at night, the sight of billions of stars twinkling overhead. This is the backdrop for healthy wildlife populations which congregate around Etosha’s watering holes and a melting pot of different communities from traditional tribes to the descendants of German colonialists.
Day 1: Start Windhoek.
Day 2: Drive through Namib Nuakluft to Sesriem.
Day 3: Sossusvlei and the Namib Carnivore Conservation Centre
Day 4: To Swakopmund via Walvis Bay.
Day 5: Free day for optional activities.
Day 6: Brandberg
Day 7: White Lady Painting & Vingerklip
Day 8: To Etosha N.P.
Day 9-10: Two days gameviewing in Etosha.
Day 11: On to the Waterberg Plateau. Optional 4x4 game drive.
Day 12: Waterberg Plateau and on to Windhoek
Day 13: End Windhoek.
- All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 4 lunches and 5 dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Windhoek are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Discover Namibia - Camping tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 152 today.
- Earn US$ 101+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover Namibia - Camping tour. You can cancel the tour up to 71 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 70 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 February 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 February 2022, a deposit of 15% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 70 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Discover Namibia - Camping tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover Namibia - Camping tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Group sizes are kept small to maintain a low risk ‘small group bubble’, with an average of 10 guests in each group.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- All travellers will be required to be fully vaccinated no less than two weeks prior to travel.