Discover Namibia - Camping
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 13 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 16-95 yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-7585
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Two full days in Etosha National Park
- The highest dunes in the world
- The spectacular NamibNaukluft Park Desert
- Brandberg, the highest mountain in Namibia
The scenic beauty of Namibia is only matched by the diversity. Deep canyons, towering dunes, otherworldly rock formations and vast salt pans merge seamlessly in an endlessly shifting landscape. The sky seems particularly big here with spectacular sunsets and, at night, billions of twinkling stars overhead. This is the backdrop for healthy wildlife populations, which congregate around the watering holes of Etosha and a mix of communities from traditional tribes to the descendants of German colonialists.
Day 1: Start Windhoek
Day 2: Drive through Namib Nuakluft to Sesriem
Day 3: Sossusvlei and the Namib Carnivore Conservation Centre
Day 4: To Swakopmund via Walvis Bay
Day 5: Free day for optional activities
Day 6: Brandberg
Day 7: White Lady Painting and Vingerklip
Day 8: To Etosha National Park
Day 9 - 10: Two days game viewing in Etosha
Day 11: On to the Waterberg Plateau. Optional 4x4 game drive
Day 12: Waterberg Plateau and on to Windhoek
Day 13: End Windhoek
- All accommodation
- All breakfasts, four lunches and five dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- Arrival and departure transfers (from Windhoek)
- Tour leader throughout
- Travel insurance
- Single accommodation (available on request)
- Visas or vaccinations
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 104+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover Namibia - Camping tour. You can cancel the tour up to 71 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 70 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 June 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 June 2023, a deposit of 15% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 70 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Discover Namibia - Camping tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover Namibia - Camping tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Group sizes are kept small to maintain a low risk ‘small group bubble’, with an average of 10 guests in each group.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- All travellers will be required to be fully vaccinated no less than two weeks prior to travel.