- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 14
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Embark on an excursion into NamibNaukluft National Park.
- Go sandboarding in Swakopmund.
- Visit ancient petroglyphs.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the majestic Victoria Falls
From the surreal red and orange landscapes of Namib-Naukluft National Park to the astounding array of wildlife found at Etosha, Namibia will bring out your inner explorer. Learn about the survival strategies of ancient bushmen on a 4x4 tour through the desert, sample a variety of traditional foods, and cap off your adventure in Zimbabwe at the awe-inspiring Victoria Falls, one of the largest falls on Earth.
Day 1: Windhoek
Day 2: Windhoek/Sesriem
Day 3: Sesriem
Day 4: Sesriem/Swakopmund
Day 5: Swakopmund
Day 6: Swakopmund/Palmwag
Day 7: Palmwag/Etosha National Park Area
Day 8: Etosha National Park Area
Day 9: Etosha National Park Area/Windhoek
Day 10: Windhoek/Victoria Falls
Day 11: Victoria Falls
Day 12: Victoria Falls
- Hotel/lodge (11 nts)
11 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 7 dinners
Note: Allow USD240-315 for meals not included.
- Air-conditioned touring vehicle, 4x4, open safari vehicle, plane, van, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer), local CEO Victoria Falls, local guides/rangers.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Mondesa Township Walk, Swakopmund
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Cheetah Conservation Experience, Otjiwarongo
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Zimbabwean Family Dinner, Victoria Falls
- Arrival transfer
- Sossusvlei desert excursion
- Desert excursion with a local
- View the Twyfelfontein ancient petroglyphs
- Full-day open-vehicle wildlife safari drive in Etosha
- Tour of Victoria Falls
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Windhoek and from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Discover Namibia & Victoria Falls tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 150+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover Namibia & Victoria Falls tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 December 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Discover Namibia & Victoria Falls tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover Namibia & Victoria Falls tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.