- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- Meet the San Bushmen on the fringes of the Kalahari Desert.
- Get into the wild with dugout canoe rides and bush camping in the Okavango Delta.
- Cruise the Chobe River at sunset.
- Feel the mist of the mighty Victoria Falls
Feel the splash of the Okavango Delta from a dugout "mokoro" canoe and the mists of majestic Victoria Falls—described by the local Kololo people as "the smoke that thunders." Experience the colours, culture and scenery of Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe on this well-packed 9-day adventure. Meet the San Bushmen of the Kalahari Desert and the elephants of Chobe National Park. With a knowledgeable CEO leading the way, travel aboard our overland adventure vehicle (OAV) is well-paced and wilderness camping will keep you in the thick of the action. Prepare yourself for an utterly unique African experience.
Day 1: Windhoek
Day 2: Windhoek/D'kar
Day 3: D'kar/Maun
Day 4: Maun/Okavango Delta
Day 5: Okavango Delta/Gweta
Day 6: Gweta/Kasane
Day 7: Kasane/Victoria Falls
Day 8: Victoria Falls
Day 9: Victoria Falls
- Participation camping (6 nts), basic bush camping (1 nt), permanent tent (1 nt)
7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD90-120 for meals not included.
- Overland adventure vehicle (OAV), mokoro, walking, safari vehicle.
- 2 CEOs (Chief Experience Officers) throughout as head guide/cook and driver, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Dqae Qare San Lodge & Camp, Dekar
- Your G for Good Moment: Lusumpuko Women's Club Lunch, Victoria Falls
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Victoria Falls
- Okavango Delta overnight bush camping excursion
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Windhoek and from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Delta & Falls Eastbound: Baobab Trees & River Views tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 54 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 36 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Delta & Falls Eastbound: Baobab Trees & River Views tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Delta & Falls Eastbound: Baobab Trees & River Views tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : CampingCamping most nights with some hotel/hostel stays to start and throughout; affordable public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.