- Explore the world-famous sand dunes in the Namib Desert
- Visit seal colonies on the Skeleton Coast
- Search for desert-dwelling elephants in Damarland
- Get up close and personal with big cats at the AfriCat Foundation at Okonjima
Next you'll visit Etosha National Park in northern Namibia where you'll enjoy incredible wildlife safaris, and then you'll drive to the Okonjima Nature Reserve in central Namibia to visit the Africat Foundation - an education and research facility dedicated to the rescue, relocation and rehabilitation of Namibia's big cats, particularly cheetah and leopard.
Finally you'll return to Windhoek where your Classic Namibia Self-drive holiday ends.
Day 1: Arrive Windhoek, transfer to accommodation
Day 2: Drive from Windhoek to Sossusvlei
Day 3: Explore Sossusvlei
Day 4: Drive from Sossusvlei to Swakopmund
Day 5: Explore Swakopmund
Day 6: Drive from Swakopmund to Damaraland
Day 7: Drive from Damaraland to Etosha National Park
Day 8: On safari in Etosha National Park
Day 9: Drive from Etosha to Okonjima Nature Reserve
Day 10: Drive to Windhoek, international flight home
- Private airport transfers
- Hire car (plus detailed driving instructions)
- Meals & drinks as stated in the itinerary
- 9 nights accommodation
- MedVac insurance
- Use of satnav & local cell phone for duration of holiday
- National Park fees
- International flights
- Travel insurance & visas
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Optional activities
- Earn US$ 112+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.