- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Bird watching
- Countryside and village visits
- duration 16 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 6+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the beautuful Skeleton Coast
- Travel to Sossusvlei & see its highlights
- Meet members of the traditional Himba tribes & learn more about Herero & Damara cultures
- Explore Etosha National Park during game drives
Your tour starts from Windhoek and travels to the Namib Desert before heading for the Namibian coastline (also called the Skeleton Coast) followed by Swakopmund. From there you will travel through the Damaraland to reach Etosha National Park. Traverse the national park and continue your journey to Okonjima. End your trip from where you started, in Windhoek.
The highlights of this trip include Sossusvlei, an immense sea of sand located in the Namib Desert; Damaraland, with its fascinating rock formations, Bushman rock art and desert-adapted wildlife; Kaokoland, the last frontier of true wilderness and the realm of the nomadic Himba people; and Etosha National Park, one of Africa's greatest game reserves.
Also included are Swakopmund and the Skeleton Coast as well as the Waterberg Plateau, a scenic haven for Namibia's rare and endangered species. Please scroll down for more details.
Day 1: Windhoek arrival
Day 2: Windhoek – Sossusvlei (Namib Desert)
Day 3: Namib Desert
Day 4: Sossusvlei – Swakopmund
Day 5: Swakopmund
Day 6: Swakopmund – Damaraland – Camp Kipwe
Day 7: Twyfelfontein – Palmwag
Day 8: Etendeka Mountain Camp
Day 9: Palmwag – Opuwo
Day 10: Opuwo – Etosha National Park
Day 11: Etosha National Park – Etosha Village
Day 12: Etosha National Park
Day 13: Etosha National Park – Mushara Bush Camp
Day 14: Etosha National Park – Mushara Bush Camp
Day 15: Central Namibia – Okonjima Plains Camp
Day 16: Okonjima – Windhoek
- Meals: 10 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches & 8 Dinners
- Accommodation as indicated in the itinerary. Please note that this can change depending on availability at the time of booking
- All vehicle costs including fuel
- All park entrance fees
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides
- Water in the vehicle at all times
- Activities as per the itinerary
- A trip document with a detailed itinerary, a map with route descriptions & vouchers
- A converted, 4X4 safari vehicle
- Day 3 Hot Air Balloon Safari
- Day 3 Nature Drive
- Day 5 Dolphin Cruise
- Day 5 Sandwich Harbour 1/2 day
- Day 5 Sea Kayaking min 2 Pax
- Day 5 Quad Biking in Dunes 1hr
- Day 5 Sand Boarding
- International/domestic flights
- Namibia visa charges
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry and phone calls
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Earn US$ 336+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.