- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sesriem Canyon
- Sossusvlei shuttle and guided walk*
- Dune 45
- Spitzkoppe, Bushman Paintings
Day 1: Windhoek to Etosha National Park
Day 2: Etosha National Park
Day 3: Etosha National Park to Spitzkoppe
Day 4: Spitzkoppe to Swakopmund
Day 5: Swakopmund
Day 6: Swakopmund to Sossus On Foot Camp, Khomas Region
Day 7: Sossus On Foot, Khomas Region to Sesriem Area
Day 8: Sesriem Area to Fish River Canyon
Day 9: Fish River Canyon to Orange River, Namibia
Day 10: Orange River to Cederberg Region
Day 11: Cederberg Region to Cape Town
- 8 nights twin share accommodation, 2 nights bush camping at Spitzkoppe and Khomas Region(equipment supplied).
- 10 Breakfasts, 8 Lunches, 8 Dinners
- Fully equipped Acacia safari vehicle
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Camping and cooking equipment
- Sleeping mattress (Spitzkoppe, 1 night + Khomas Region, 1 night)
- Adventure Pass
- Adventure Pass Activities and Excursions (optional)
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 95+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape Desert Safari - Southbound Accommodated 11 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 November 2021, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cape Desert Safari - Southbound Accommodated 11 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Desert Safari - Southbound Accommodated 11 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour operator is a member of ABTA, and adheres to the highest standards set by the Association for quality and service. It is financially bonded and will safeguard your hard-earned money providing you with security and peace of mind. Your payments will be protected in the event of financial failure, no matter where in the world you are from.