- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Uncover Africa's enormous skies, remote landscapes, and unforgettable experiences. Journey through some of the continent's most remarkable scenery including deep canyons, towering dunes, diverse wildlife and fascinating tribal culture. Embark on an adventure safari tour through Namibia and the Cape, enjoying an astounding mix of adventure activities.
Day 1: Windhoek – Etosha National Park
Day 2: Etosha National Park
Day 3: Etosha National Park – Spitzkoppe
Day 4: Spitzkoppe - Swakopmund
Day 5: Swakopmund
Day 6: Swakopmund - Sossus On Foot Camp
Day 7: Sossus On Foot Camp – Sesriem area
Day 8: Sesriem area - Fish River Canyon
Day 9: Fish River Canyon – Orange (Gariep) River
Day 10: Orange (Gariep) River – Cederberg Region
Day 11: Cederberg Region – Cape Town
- 8 nights twin share accommodation, 2 nights bush camping at Spitzkoppe and Khomas Region(equipment supplied)
- 10 Breakfasts, 8 Lunches, 8 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle, All road tolls and vehicle taxes, All ground transportation
- Sesriem Canyon<br> Sossusvlei shuttle and guided walk*<br> Dune 45<br> Spitzkoppe, Bushman Paintings<br> Etosha National Park, Game Drives<br>
- Any international flights to Windhoek and from Cape Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cape Desert Safari (South)-Accommodated tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 97 today.
- Save US$ 65+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape Desert Safari (South)-Accommodated tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 75 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 28 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cape Desert Safari (South)-Accommodated tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Desert Safari (South)-Accommodated tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.