Cape Desert Safari (South)
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Young Adults
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 18-59 yrs
- max group size 40
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-28659
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Etosha National Park, Game Drives
Uncover Africa's enormous skies, remote landscapes, and unforgettable experiences. Journey through some of the continent's most remarkable scenery including deep canyons, towering dunes, diverse wildlife and fascinating tribal culture. Embark on an adventure safari tour through Namibia and the Cape, enjoying an astounding mix of adventure activities.
Day 1: Windhoek – Etosha National Park
Day 2: Etosha National Park
Day 3: Etosha National Park – Spitzkoppe
Day 4: Spitzkoppe - Swakopmund
Day 5: Swakopmund
Day 6: Swakopmund - Sossus On Foot Camp
Day 7: Sossus On Foot Camp – Sesriem area
Day 8: Sesriem area - Fish River Canyon
Day 9: Fish River Canyon – Orange (Gariep) River
Day 10: Orange (Gariep) River – Cederberg Region
Day 11: Cederberg Region – Cape Town
- 8 nights camping in 2-person dome tents, 2 nights dorm
- 10 Breakfasts, 8 Lunches, 8 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle, All road tolls and vehicle taxes, All ground transportation
- Any flights not mentioned above
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not stated above
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips and gestures
- Entrance fees to the sights and museums
- Optional activities
- Other services not stated in the itinerary
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 47+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape Desert Safari (South) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 May 2023, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cape Desert Safari (South) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Desert Safari (South) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.
What is the best way to travel to South Africa?
South Africa is a long journey and most people travel to the southern tip of Africa by plane. It is also quite a large country and most people prefer to fly low-cost local airplanes between larger cities and rent a car to travel between different points of interest. The most stress-free way to travel in South Africa is to join a tour group or pre-planned tour that takes care of all the travel arrangements for you.
- Is vacationing in South Africa safe?
How many days are enough for South Africa?
We suggest you spend at least 10 days in South Africa but if you can spare 14 or even 21 days, you will find more than enough to keep you busy. For more information, check out our guide on how many days to spend in South Africa.
How much does it cost to tour South Africa?
There are several tour packages to suit your budget for a holiday in South Africa. A basic safari tour can be as little as USD 800 while a luxury honeymoon holiday could go all the way up to USD 5000. Most tours range between USD 2000 and USD 3000 for tours that cover a few of South Africa’s main attractions.
What is the best month to go to South Africa?
September is widely considered the best time to visit South Africa. Springtime is blissful down south with near-perfect weather all around the country.