- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Marvel at Fish River Canyon.
- Climb Dune 45.
- Get your adrenaline going with adventure activities in Swakopmund.
- Spot wildlife in beautiful Etosha National Park.
From desert scenery to white-sand beaches and the cosmopolitan streets of Cape Town, witness the diversity of southwestern Africa on this 12-day nature adventure. Leave footprints on some of the world's highest sand dunes, peer deep into the heart of Africa’s largest canyon, and experience incredible wildlife safari drives through Etosha National Park. Your knowledgeable CEO will take care of the planning while you recharge in a combination of hotels, camping, and guesthouses for a cultural experience you’ll treasure forever. Have your breath taken away by incredible scenery and marvel at amazing wildlife – this is truly an only-in-Africa experience!
Day 1: Windhoek
Day 2: Windhoek/Etosha National Park
Day 3: Etosha National Park
Day 4: Etosha National Park/Swakopmund
Day 5: Swakopmund
Day 6: Swakopmund/Namib Desert
Day 7: Namib Desert
Day 8: Namib Desert/Fish River Canyon
Day 9: Ai-Ais/Orange River
Day 10: Orange River/Lambert's Bay
Day 11: Lambert's Bay/Cape Town
Day 12: Cape Town
- Hotels (5 nts), guesthouse (1 nt), lodges (1 nt), participation camping (4 nts).
6 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD265-345 for meals not included.
- Air-conditioned touring vehicles, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) and driver throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Penduka Village Restaurant & Shop, Windhoek
- Your G for Good Moment: !Khwa ttu San Culture and Education Centre, Swartwater
- Your Discover Moment: Swakopmund
- Your Wellness Moment: Ai-Ais Hot Springs visit, Ai-Ais Hot Springs
- Etosha National Park entrance with wildlife safari drives
- Sossusvlei Dunes and Sesriem Canyon entrance
- Fish River Canyon entrance
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Windhoek and from Cape Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cape & Dunes Discoverer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 84 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 56 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 14 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cape & Dunes Discoverer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape & Dunes Discoverer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.