- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Marvel at Fish River Canyon.
- Climb Dune 45.
- Get your adrenaline going with adventure activities in Swakopmund.
- Spot wildlife in beautiful Etosha National Park.
From desert scenery to white-sand beaches and the cosmopolitan streets of Cape Town, witness the diversity of southwestern Africa on this 12-day nature adventure. Leave footprints on some of the world's highest sand dunes, peer deep into the heart of Africa’s largest canyon, and experience incredible wildlife safari drives through Etosha National Park. Your knowledgeable CEO will take care of the planning while you recharge in a combination of hotels, camping, and guesthouses for a cultural experience you’ll treasure forever. Have your breath taken away by incredible scenery and marvel at amazing wildlife – this is truly an only-in-Africa experience!
Day 1: Windhoek
Day 2: Windhoek/Etosha National Park
Day 3: Etosha National Park
Day 4: Etosha National Park/Swakopmund
Day 5: Swakopmund
Day 6: Swakopmund/Namib Desert
Day 7: Namib Desert
Day 8: Namib Desert/Fish River Canyon
Day 9: Ai-Ais/Orange River
Day 10: Orange River/Lambert's Bay
Day 11: Lambert's Bay/Cape Town
Day 12: Cape Town
- Hotels (5 nts), guesthouse (1 nt), lodges (1 nt), participation camping (4 nts).
6 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD265-345 for meals not included.
- Air-conditioned touring vehicles, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) and driver throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Penduka Village Restaurant & Shop, Windhoek
- Your G for Good Moment: !Khwa ttu San Culture and Education Centre, Yzerfontein
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Swakopmund
- Your Wellness Moment: Ai-Ais Hot Springs visit, Ai-Ais Hot Springs
- Etosha National Park entrance with wildlife safari drives
- Sossusvlei Dunes and Sesriem Canyon entrance
- Fish River Canyon entrance
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Windhoek and from Cape Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cape & Dunes Discoverer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 96 today.
- Earn US$ 64+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape & Dunes Discoverer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cape & Dunes Discoverer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape & Dunes Discoverer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.