- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Witness the immense Kalahari Desert and Victoria Falls.
- Experience wildlife walks and wilderness camping.
- Float past hippos in a traditional canoe.
- Learn about the San Bushmen.
This Classic trip showcases some of the best that Africa has to offer. Journey from Namibia, across Botswana and on to Zimbabwe on an authentic African adventure that includes the elephants of Chobe National Park. Meet San Bushmen in the blazing Kalahari and explore the Okavango Delta by mokoro canoe. A knowledgeable CEO (Chief Experience Officer) will ensure your accommodation will provide the most authentic travel experience possible, including a night camping in the Delta, for a bedtime you'll never forget.
Day 1: Windhoek
Day 2: Windhoek/Dekar
Day 3: D'kar to Maun
Day 4: Okavango Delta
Day 5: Okavango Delta/Nata
Day 6: Nata/Kasane
Day 7: Kasane/Victoria Falls
Day 8: Victoria Falls
- Hotels (2 nts), lodge/chalet (4 nts), basic camping (1 nt).
7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD140-185 for meals not included.
- Air-conditioned touring vehicle, walking, mokoro, safari vehicle.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer)/driver throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Dqae Qare San Lodge & Camp, Dekar
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- San/Bushmen walk
- Traditional dinner
- Okavango Delta overnight bush camping excursion
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Windhoek and from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Botswana & Victoria Falls Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 90 today.
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Botswana & Victoria Falls Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 December 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Botswana & Victoria Falls Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Botswana & Victoria Falls Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.