- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Witness the immense Kalahari Desert and Victoria Falls.
- Experience wildlife walks and wilderness camping.
- Float past hippos in a traditional canoe.
- Learn about the San Bushmen.
This Classic trip showcases some of the best that Africa has to offer. Journey from Namibia, across Botswana and on to Zimbabwe on an authentic African adventure that includes the elephants of Chobe National Park. Meet San Bushmen in the blazing Kalahari and explore the Okavango Delta by mokoro canoe. A knowledgeable CEO (Chief Experience Officer) will ensure your accommodation will provide the most authentic travel experience possible, including a night camping in the Delta, for a bedtime you'll never forget.
Day 1: Windhoek
Day 2: Windhoek/Kalahari Desert
Day 3: Kalahari Desert/Maun
Day 4: Okavango Delta
Day 5: Okavango Delta/Nata
Day 6: Nata/Kasane
Day 7: Kasane/Victoria Falls
Day 8: Victoria Falls
- Hotels (2 nts), lodge/chalet (4 nts), basic camping (1 nt).
7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD140-185 for meals not included.
- Air-conditioned touring vehicle, walking, mokoro, safari vehicle.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO)/driver throughout, local guides.
- Traditional dinner
- Okavango Delta overnight bush camping excursion
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Windhoek and from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Botswana & Victoria Falls Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 72 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 48 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 20 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Botswana & Victoria Falls Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Botswana & Victoria Falls Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.