Windhoek Air tours, road trips and transfers 2019/2020
5 Air tours, road trips and transfers with 51 Reviews
- Explore the world-famous sand dunes in the Namib Desert.
- Visit seal colonies on the Skeleton Coast.
- Search for desert-dwelling elephants in Damarland.
Highlights10% off Today
- The unique landscape of Etosha National Park makes it one of the best animal-viewing destinations in the world, and you'll enjoy a full day of game drives here..
- End the day in Damaraland by ascending the hill to a viewing platform for a sweeping vista of the Mopane woodland illuminated by the setting sun..
- Enjoy a wine and cheese tasting experience on a working wine farm in the Olifants River Valley, with your host ‘Sparky’..
SaveUS$ 973From US$ 5,965 US$ 5,368 15 days View Tour
|Aug 7||Only 3 seats left|
|Aug 14||Only 5 seats left|
Highlights25% off Today
- Your dining experience in Lambert's Bay will be one to remember.
- Take a canoe adventure down South Africa's longest stream, the picturesque Orange River.
- The scale of Fish River Canyon is staggering, but stunning African birdlife and a colour-changing sunset makes it so much more than one of the world's largest gorges.
SaveUS$ 1,324From US$ 4,375 US$ 3,281 13 days View Tour
|Aug 3||Only 8 seats left|
|Aug 10||10+ seats left|
- Discover the wilderness, beauty and silence of the Southern Kalahari.
- Explore the spectacular landscape of the Fish River Canyon.
- Explore the iconic sand dunes of Sossusvelei.
Highlights15% off Today
- Spend 2 nights on a houseboat as your base for exploring the Okavango Delta.
- Drive through the Elephant Highway between Nata & Kasane.
- Relax on a sunset cruise along the Chobe River spotting bird life and hippos and watch the sunset with a sundowner in hand.
SaveUS$ 786From US$ 3,755 US$ 3,192 10 days View Tour
|Aug 15||Only 5 seats left|
|Aug 29||Only 9 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results