- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- age_requirement 2+ years old
- Experience Erindi Private Game Reserve one of largest private parks in Africa
- Exploring Etosha National Park & game drives in different locations/habitats
- Okonjima Reserve to track leopard; experience large predators closeup
Day 1: Erindi Private Game Reserve
Day 2: Hobatere Lodge
Day 3: Hobatere Lodge
Day 4: Okaukuejo, Etosha National Park
Day 5: Okaukuejo, Etosha National Park
Day 6: Halali, Etosha National Park
Day 7: Halali, Etosha National Park
Day 8: Okonjima Nature Reserve
Day 9: Return to Windhoek
- 8 Breakfasts and 4 Dinners
- Accommodation and activities as set out in itinerary; car rental as indicated; meals as stated in itinerary; 1 x activity at Okonjima; vat; tourism levy; welcome pack; e-med evacuation insurance;
- Refer to individual car rental inclusions
- International and other flights; visas; fuel; additional meals and optional activities; personal insurance; tips/gratuities; items of a personal nature; curios; entry fees to parks and places of inter
- Refer to individual car rental exclusions
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travelers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.