- Spot wildlife in Erindi Private Game Reserve, one of the largest private parks in Africa
- Explore Etosha National Park and game drives among different locations/habitats
- Visit Okonjima Reserve and track leopard; experience large predators close-up
- Accommodations, vehicle rental and many meals included
A night at Erindi Game Reserve, where rare and endangered species are being conserved starts the trip, as well as a final night at Okonjima for the AfriCat Foundation, rounds the trip off. Accommodation is of a good and comfortable standard, particularly in Erindi and Okonjima. A camping or luxury accommodation option is also offered on this route.
Accommodation, activities, and vehicle rental are all included, as well as some meals, so you can relax and enjoy driving and spotting wildlife on your own terms.
Day 1: Erindi Private Game Reserve
Day 2: Hobatere Lodge
Day 3: Hobatere Lodge
Day 4: Okaukuejo, Etosha National Park
Day 5: Okaukuejo, Etosha National Park
Day 6: Halali, Etosha National Park
Day 7: Halali, Etosha National Park
Day 8: Okonjima Nature Reserve
Day 9: Return to Windhoek
- 8 breakfasts and 4 dinners
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Vehicle rental
- 2x shared activities at Okonjima
- Taxes and fees
- Additional meals and optional activities
- Personal insurance
- Entry fees to the parks
- Earn US$ 55+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travelers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.