- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Flamingos in Walvisbay
- Beatiful combination of Namib Dunes & the Atlantic ocean in Swakopmund
- Dead Vlei, Dune 45 & Sesriem Canyon
- Cheetah Activity at Solitaire
Transport on this tour will take place in a custom-built safari vehicle and you will furthermore be accompanied by a professional English speaking guide. Meals and accommodation as specified in the itinerary and package includes section.
Please see the itinerary for a detailed day-by-day overview. If you have 4 days available, this is the perfect tour to explore what Namibia has to offer.
Day 1: Swakopmund
Day 2: Desert Camp / Desert Quiver Camp near Sesriem
Day 3: Desert Camp / Desert Quiver Camp near Sesriem
Day 4: Windhoek
- 3 nights’ accommodation in twin share rooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Services of a professional English speaking tour guide
- Transport in a custom built safari vehicle with USB charging facilities (no air-conditioning)
- Visit to Walvis Bay Lagoon & Dune 7
- National park entry fees (1 day Sossusvlei)
- Sossusvlei excursion (including 4x4 shuttle) and cheetah activity in Solitaire
- Pick up and drop off within Windhoek city limits
- Meals: B - 3 / L - 3 / D - 2
- Snacks & drinks
- Optional activities
- Items of personal nature
- Save US$ 25+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThis safari is a semi-participation safari and we do just ask that you wash your own plate, cutlery and mugs/cups after meals. If however you wish to assist the guide with meal preparation then it is entirely up to you. Water in Namibia is safe to drink in all places this tour visits, however for those that prefer to drink bottled water, we recommend that you bring or buy a re-usable water bottle and purchase your water in 5L containers to help reduce plastic waste. What to bring: Neutral coloured casual clothing (shorts/shirts or long trousers in winter) for everyday wear, stout shoes (with soles thick enough to protect against thorns and for walking), light jacket or jumper (summer time), warm jumper and jacket (winter time), flashlight/torch, pool towel, broad brimmed sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, binoculars, light spray jacket when travelling between Nov-April. In winter thermal underwear and a beanie is useful at night as it does not take up much space and can keep you very warm on those cold winter nights around the campfire or on early morning activities. We recommend travelling light, soft bags where possible that do not exceed 15kgs. Camera, spare camera battery, charger for items such as cell phone (handy), ipod and camera batteries, binoculars, torch, toiletries & personal medication e.g. asthmatics and diabetics. As part of modern day travelling most people carry their own personal music, this is important as we do not supply radios in our vehicles for music as one person’s personal taste could be grating for the next participant. Electricity is available at the lodges. Please ensure that you bring your own chargers with you. We will do our best for recharging through the vehicle in the form of USB outlets but this cannot always be guaranteed. Our electrical plug points are 3 point and round – same as South Africa, suitable adaptors are available at the Chameleon Safaris office. Namibia averages 300 days of sunshine each year. Winter: May to September. Daytime 25°C, Night-time 0°C or below. Whilst the days are shorter and cooler the air is very dry. Summer: October to April Daytime 35°C+, Night time 15°C. The rainy season is during the summer so you can expect some storms at any time of the day or night during this period. Days are a little longer and can be incredibly hot so protection from the sun is essential.