- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-40 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Yukon Territory by canoe
- Camp on the banks of the Yukon River
- Wildlife spotting opportunities including Black Bears, moose, beavers and Bald Eagles
- Explore the town of Whitehorse
In one word, the Yukon Territory is extraordinary! On this eight day canoeing trip you'll explore the very best of Canada in a truly unique way. Departing Whitehorse with the compass needle set north, you travel over 320km on the Yukon River exploring several abandoned settlements including Hootalinqua and Big Salmon Village. Black Bear, moose and beaver sightings are common in the Yukon Valley, both from the river and on hikes in the forested foothills. Share stories around the camp fire and listen to historical information from your guides about the infamous Gold Rush, in this area of outstanding beauty. This unique and special tour is one not to be missed!
Carmacks - Whitehorse
- 6 nights camping
- 1 nights hotel
- 6 breakfasts, 6 lunches & 6 dinners
- All transportation by private vehicle to and from Whitehorse, 2 person canoe
- Services of professional guides
- Any international flights to/from Whitehorse are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Yukon Canoe Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Yukon Canoe Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 55 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 54 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 54 days before departure. For any departures within 31 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Yukon Canoe Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Yukon Canoe Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.