- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cape Town
- Stellenbosch wine tasting
- Ostrich Farm
- Cango Caves
Spend nine thrilling days exploring the beautiful and diverse Cape region of South Africa. This part of the country offers memorable experiences for lovers of adventure, culture, history and nature.
The tour begins in the Mother City of Cape Town, where you can see all the famous landmarks and sites. You then travel along the stunning Garden Route, stopping to see and experience the best it has to offer. Knysna, Oudtshoorn, Cape Agulhas, the Bloukrans Bridge, Hermanus, Tsitsikamma - all before a Big 5 safari in Addo Elephant National Park.
Exhilarating adventure activities are also available for those brave enough. Bungee jumping, skydiving, sandboarding, shark cage diving... this tour will provide memories for a lifetime!
Day 1 : Arrive in Cape Town
Day 2 : Free Day in Cape Town
Day 3 : Cape Coast- Hermanus, Betties Bay, Cape Agulhas, Shark Cage Diving
Day 4 : Wine Tasting and Cango Caves Tour
Day 5 : Wilderness National Park and Knysna
Day 6 : Bloukrans Bridge, Tsitsikamma
Day 7 : Addo Game Drive
Day 8 : Mossel Bay
Day 9 : Depart from Cape Town
- 8 nights accommodation in Backpacker Hostels or Deluxe Guesthouses/Hotels
- Meals: 7 breakfasts and 4 dinners
- 24hr airport arrival & departure transfers
- All transport in AC minibuses
- Experienced & qualified local driver/guide
- All activities and highlights as mentioned in the itinerary
- Local wine tasting
- Cango Caves adventure tour
- Canoeing and hiking in Wilderness National Park
- Hiking in Tsitsikamma National Park
- Game viewing safari in Addo Elephant National Park
- International Flights (available on request)
- Visa fees if required
- Travel Insurance (compulsory, available on request)
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Tips for guides & drivers
- Entrance fees and activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional tours in Cape Town and elsewhere
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 64 today.
- Earn US$ 42+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Garden Route 9 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 20 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
The Garden Route 9 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Garden Route 9 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.