- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cape Town
- Stellenbosch wine tasting
- Ostrich Farm
- Cango Caves
Spend 7 magical days on South Africa’s famous Garden Route with this tour. This iconic region is renowned for being one of the most scenic in the country. Start off an unforgettable week in Cape Town, the legendary Mother City, and end it off in Port Elizabeth. In between, you are treated to a thrilling array of activities and experiences, as you see a variety of natural spectacles and historical landmarks. You will have the chance to do the world’s highest bungee jump and go diving with sharks. You will sip the famous Cape wines and explore quaint little towns. You will seek out the Big 5 on a classic African safari and hike through forests in search of waterfalls. You will see ostriches, penguins, and whales, explore the most spectacular underground cave network, and stand at the southernmost point of Africa. All along your journey, your comfort will be ensured- you have a choice of staying in high-quality backpacker lodges, or choosing the deluxe guesthouse/boutique hotel option. One thing is for sure, the Garden Route will not disappoint.
Day 1 : Arrive in Cape Town
Day 2 : Free Day in Cape Town
Day 3 : Cape Coast- Hermanus, Betties Bay, Cape Agulhas, Shark Cage Diving
Day 4 : Wine Tasting and Cango Caves Tour
Day 5 : Wilderness National Park and Knysna
Day 6 : Tsitsikamma National Park and Bloukrans Bridge Bungee Jump
Day 7 : Safari in Addo Elephant National Park, Transfer to Port Elizabeth
- 6 nights accommodation
- Meals: 6 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 4 dinners
- Transport in 25-seat expedition vehicle
- Local guides for sightseeing tours and activities as per the itinerary
- 2 truck crew (driver/guide plus assistant/cook)
- All 'included highlights' as mentioned in the itinerary
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- Single room supplements (chargeable if a same-sex room share is not available)
- Activity Package and optional activities (see itinerary)
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks, tips and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Tips for tour leader
- Entrance fees and activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Garden Route - 7 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 August 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The Garden Route - 7 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Garden Route - 7 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This package trip adheres to protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.