- Nature and bush walks
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy some of the most dramatic coastal views along the Garden Route
- Hike through fynbos and forests along the coast
- Swim in crystalclear pools
This trail is also known as the little brother of the Otter Trail and provides a fantastic alternative to the latter. It travels through the coastline area very close to the Otter Trail and is equally, if not more, rewarding. You have the chance to enjoy the sight of massive cliffs, rocky headlands and swirling ocean on the first day of the trail, while the second day takes you past a coastal plateau through fynbos and forests along the coast.
Hike 24km in two days amid a blissful environment while being surrounded by great views. We have classified this hike as 'moderate to difficult' due to certain sections of the terrain where steps, permanent stepladders and chains have been placed to assist hikers.
Day 1: Harkerville Hut - Sinclair Hut
Day 2: Sinclair Hut - Harkerville Hut
- 2 Nights accommodation in trail huts
- National park fees
- Meals as per the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Transfers from Knysna or Pleet
- Gratuities (optional)
- Earn US$ 12+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationRECOMMENDED GEAR LIST A backpack approximately 50 – 70l in size (available for hire) A sleeping bag of +5 degrees C recommended (available for hire) A warm, weatherproof jacket with hood Hiking boots & socks A water bottle (2 liters) Clothing changes: layer your outfit with a good fleece for warmth Towels Sun block Sun glasses Sun hats/ caps Insect repellant Toiletries (eco friendly) Toilet paper Torch + batteries, preferably a headlamp Personal first aid Personal energy sweets and drinks OPTIONAL GEAR Swimming costume Kikoi Sandals Camera Binoculars Hiking poles Light-weight waterproof rain pants