- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the highlights of Hangzhou and Wuzhen
- Enjoy two days away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Depart from either Shanghai or Hangzhou
- Customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Cruise around the mist-shrouded West Lake, one of China’s most memorable natural wonders, and stroll around the Flower Harbor Park. Visit the famous Yongfu Temple, sample traditional tea at the Meijiawu Tea Village.
The next day, explore Wuzhen water town on a full-day guided tour from Hangzhou. See the town’s highlights, including the Sanbai Wine Workshop, built during the Song Dynasty and the only winery that remains in Wuzhen. Wrap up with a scenic (optional) cruise on the river.
Please note: Hotel inclusive if your departure is from Shanghai; hotel exclusive if departure from Hangzhou. If departing from Shanghai, you can choose a 4- or 5-star hotel. Please select your departure and hotel preferences upon booking.
Definitely recommend the tour!”
Day 1: Hangzhou
Day 2: Hangzhou - Wuzhen Water-town
- 2 Lunches
- Accommodation included: 1 night (for clients who depart from Shanghai )
- Bullet train tickets(for clients who depart from Shanghai)
- Entrance ticket for temple and wuzhen
- Boat on the West Lake
- Hotel in Hangzhou (for clients who depart from Shanghai)
- Tea tasting
- Private guide and driver service
- Other expenses in the tour (e.g. drinks, snacks, etc)
- Earn US$ 13+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.