- Sightseeing tour
- Local boat rides
- Coffee and tea tour
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the tea plantation in Meijiawu Tea Village
- Pick tea leaves and watch the teamaking process
- Take a gorgeous cruise on the West Lake
- Participate in a traditional Chinese tea ceremony
In the morning, your tour guide pick you up at your hotel in downtown Hangzhou and escort you to Meijiawu Tea Village. The village will welcome you with rolling hills of green tea trees and its fresh fragrance.
Head to the mountain area and see the tea farmers working in the tea plantation on the hillside. You can join them to pick tealeaves and watch the entire tea-making process. Later, stop by a tea farmer's house to experience a Chinese tea ceremony. Enjoy a sumptuous lunch in the Chenghuang Pavilion with a relaxing traditional Chinese music performance.
In the afternoon, cruise the West Lake and enjoy the gorgeous views that have inspired countless poets and artists over the centuries. After the cruise, head back to your hotel.
We will be recommending your company whenever we talk about our holiday.”
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private English-speaking guide
- Private driver & air-conditioned vehicle
- Dim sum lunch
- Entrance fees to tourist sites
- Two bottles of mineral water per person
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationAs you are going to walk a lot, please wear a pair of comfortable shoes as well as sunscreen, sunglasses and hat. Infant Price: for an infant under 2 years old, this tour is free of charge. An additional transfer fee will be incurred if your hotel is outside the city center area.