- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Craggy Range Winery Dinner
- Art Deco Vintage Car Tour in Napier
- Waimangu Volcanic Valley guided walk and cruise
- Redwoods Treewalk
Uncover geothermal hotspots, discover vibrant cities and be immersed in the awe-inspiring Maori heritage that holds a special bond with this ancient land. Embrace the Hongi touch of your Māori hosts, whose relationship with this unspoilt land is revealed on this journey. Experience natural wonders, from the luminous glowworms of the Footwhistle Cave and the native forests��� redwood giants, to the fantasy-land of The Lord of the Rings’ ‘Shire’.
Day 1: Welcome to Wellington
Day 2: Wellington Day at Leisure
Day 3: Wellington Hawkes Bay
Day 4: Hawkes Bay (Relaxed Start)
Day 5: Hawkes Bay - Rotorua
Day 6: Rotorua
Day 7: Rotorua - Auckland
Day 8: Farewell from Auckland
- Hand-picked accommodation, selected to immerse you in your destination
- Travel by bespoke vehicle with reclining seats, WiFi and air-conditioning
- Airport transfers (see Flight Information below)
- Expert Driver Guide escorts
- Complimentary refreshments throughout the journey
- A maximum of 20 guests to share your journey
- Sustainable Travel Kit, including refillable water bottle and backpack
- Exclusive immersive activities and interaction with local communities
- Built-in leisure time, to explore destinations as you wish
- All entrance and National Park fees
- Any international flights to Wellington and from Auckland are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The Endless Shores tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 147+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Endless Shores tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 November 2021, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The Endless Shores tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Endless Shores tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.