- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Waitangi Treaty Grounds Guided Tour
- Auckland City Sights Tour
- Waitomo Caves
- Orientation of Rotorua
Yes, wonders. Plural. Because there’s attractions abound on this North Island tour. The first: the Bay of Islands, a gem-like archipelago of 144 drops of land. The second: steamy Rotorua, with its geothermal hot springs and spas. The roll-call continues: glow-worm caves, immense waterfalls, mirror lakes and the opportunity to delve into Maori culture over a hangi meal.
Day 1: Welcome to Wellington
Day 2: Wellington Rotorua
Day 3: Rotorua Free Time
Day 4: Rotorua Auckland
Day 5: Auckland Bay of Islands
Day 6: Bay of Islands Free Time
Day 7: Bay of Islands Auckland
Day 8: Farewell from Auckland
- Centrally located premium 3.5-star hotels
- Specialist team of two highly experienced Travel Director and Driver
- 1 UNESCO World Heritage Sites – Fiordland National Park
- Any international flights to Wellington and from Auckland are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Northern Wonders tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 85+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Northern Wonders tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 November 2021, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Northern Wonders tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern Wonders tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.