- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 36
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit Whangarei Falls
- Take part in a Haka and Poi class
- Visit Huka Falls
- Visit Lake Taupo
Photos can barely do this place justice. See the stunning New Zealand landscape in super HD as you travel through the Bay of Islands, get close to the geothermal activity in Rotorua and wander through the volcanic landscape of Tongariro National Park. From massages to bungy jumping, you can pick the pace of this trip. Sounds good, huh?
Day 1 : Auckland to Bay of Islands
Day 2 : Bay of Islands
Day 3 : Auckland to Rotorua
Day 4 : Auckland to Rotorua
Day 5 : Rotorua
Day 6 : Rotorua to Tongariro National Park
Day 7 : Tongariro National Park
Day 8 : Tongariro to Wellington
- 7 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 3 Dinners
- 6 nights in hotels
- 1 night in a traditional Maori Marae
- Modern air-conditioned vehicle with free Wi-Fi
- Awesome Topdeck Crew
The prices of optional activities offered on this trip change regularly. When prices are listed, they should be used only as a guide.
New Zealand - Bay of Islands
Rock The Boat Overnight Cruise: NZD 298
Tandem Skydive (12000ft): NZD 329
Kayak Haruru Falls: NZD 75
Hole in the Rock Cruise: NZD 112
New Zealand - Waitomo
Glowworm Cave Tour: NZD 53
Black water Rafting : NZD 147
New Zealand - Rotorua
White Water Rafting: NZD 90
Canopy Tour: NZD 149
Hobbiton Tour: NZD 119
Mud Bath & Spa from: NZD 33
OGO from: NZD 4
Velocity Valley 4 Tune: NZD115
Velocity Valley VIP Package: NZD 185
New Zealand - Taupo
Bungy: NZD 180
Extreme Swing: NZD 155
New Zealand - Tongariro National Park
Guided Tongariro Alpine Crossing: NZD 195
Guided 1.5 hour Quad Biking: NZD 155
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Wellington and from Auckland are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Northern Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Northern Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 May 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Northern Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.