- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Set sail through the graceful natural beauty of Abel Tasman National Park.
- Cruise through the dramatic Milford Sound.
- Enjoy a behindthescenes tour of the Sydney Opera House.
Uncover the core of Maori culture in New Zealand. Dive into the unparalleled Outback of Australia. This is Oceania, a paradise in the South Pacific. Admire the striking essence of Uluru (Ayers Rock) as you dine under the stars. Tour the Sydney Opera House to get a glimpse of the action behind the scenes. Choose how you spend the day discovering the legendary Great Barrier Reef – by snorkeling, hiking, relaxing or learning. Join a local Kiwi family for a home cooked dinner in Queenstown. Cruise through the dramatic Milford Sound and the organic splendor of Abel Tasman National Park. From sparkling coastlines to age-old traditions, take in the natural beauty and engaging society of these captivating countries.
Day 1 : Wellington, New Zealand - Tour Begins
Day 2 : Wellington
Day 3 : Wellington - Nelson
Day 4 : Nelson - Abel Tasman National Park - Nelson
Day 5 : Nelson - Cape Foulwind Seal Colony - Punakaiki or Hokitika
Day 6 : Punakaiki or Hokitika - Franz Josef
Day 7 : Franz Josef
Day 8 : Franz Josef - Queenstown
Day 9 : Queenstown - Milford Sound - Queenstown
Day 10 : Queenstown
Day 11 : Queenstown - Sydney, Australia
Day 12 : Sydney
Day 13 : Sydney
Day 14 : Sydney - Adelaide - Hahndorf
Day 15 : Hahndorf - Barossa Valley - Hahndorf
Day 16 : Hahndorf - Adelaide - Uluru (Ayers Rock)
Day 17 : Ayers Rock - Cairns
Day 18 : Cairns - Great Barrier Reef - Cairns
Day 19 : Cairns
Day 20 : Cairns - Tour Ends
- 19 Breakfasts
- 5 Lunchs
- 7 Dinners
- Any international flights to Wellington and from Cairns are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Australia and New Zealand Uncovered tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 217+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Australia and New Zealand Uncovered tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 14 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Australia and New Zealand Uncovered tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Australia and New Zealand Uncovered tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.