- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- CITY TOUR in Wellington and Christchurch
- CRUISE Cook Strait, around Tasman Glacier and on Milford Sound
- VIEW stunning scenery in Fiordland National Park, Lake Pukaki and Mt. Cook
- VISIT a winery, orchard and historic gold mining village
Nature lovers will adore this epic encounter with New Zealand's South Island. Visit Milford Sound, Mt. Cook and the Tasman Glacier, sampling the region's award-winning wine, food and adventure.
Day 1: Arrive Wellington (2 Nights)
Day 2: Wellington Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 3: Wellington - Marlborough (2 Nights)
Day 4: Marlborough Sightseeing
Day 5: Marlborough - Christchurch
Day 6: Christchurch - Mt. Cook (2 Nights)
Day 7: Mt. Cook Sightseeing
Day 8: Mt. Cook - Te Anau
Day 9: Te Anau - Queenstown (2 Nights)
Day 10: Queenstown Sightseeing
Day 11: Depart Queenstown
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 10 breakfasts
- 1 lunch (Connect With Locals)
- 6 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Wellington (Nz) and from Queenstown (Nz) are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sensational South tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 143 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sensational South tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 31 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Sensational South tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sensational South tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.