- duration 11 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- CITY TOUR in Wellington and Christchurch
- CRUISE Cook Strait, around Tasman Glacier and on Milford Sound
- VIEW stunning scenery in Fiordland National Park, Lake Pukaki and Mt. Cook
- VISIT a winery, orchard and historic gold mining village
Nature lovers will adore this epic encounter with New Zealand's South Island. Visit Milford Sound, Mt. Cook and the Tasman Glacier, sampling the region's award-winning wine, food and adventure.
Day 1: Arrive Wellington (2 Nights)
Day 2: Wellington Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 3: Wellington - Marlborough (2 Nights)
Day 4: Marlborough Sightseeing
Day 5: Marlborough - Christchurch
Day 6: Christchurch - Mt. Cook (2 Nights)
Day 7: Mt. Cook Sightseeing
Day 8: Mt. Cook - Te Anau
Day 9: Te Anau - Queenstown (2 Nights)
Day 10: Queenstown Sightseeing
Day 11: Depart Queenstown
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 10 breakfasts
- 1 lunch (Connect With Locals)
- 6 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Wellington (Nz) and from Queenstown (Nz) are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sensational South tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Trafalgar. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 143 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 1000 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 23 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Sensational South tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sensational South tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.