- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bangkok Grand Palace, Wat Pho home to the Reclining Buddha, Original Thai Massage School and 24 hour Flower Market see stunning orchids and roses on sale
- Cruise along the Khlongs of Bangkok see the rich and the poor
- Chiang Mai Cooking Class. Learn to make 3 classic Thai dishes.
- Chiang Mai the towering Doi Suthep temple, Baan Tong Luang Hill Tribes village, Chiang Mai night market and temples, trishaw ride around the old city
Take in the highlights of Bangkok, Thailand’s capital city, enjoy some free time in Chiang Mai and meet the hill tribes of Chiang Mai on this short and sweet 5 day tour.
Day: 1 Welcome to Thailand
Day: 2 Bustling Bangkok
Day: 3 Chiang Mai & the Hmong Hill tribe Lodge
Day: 4 Chiang Rai
Day: 5 Cooking Pad Thai
- 2 nights 3 - 4 star hotels, 1 overnight stay at the Hmong hill tribe lodge/resort and 1 overnight sleeper train
- 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
- Cooking course in Chiang Mai with lunch
- Airport arrival transfer on day 1
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing in Bangkok, Chaing Mai and Chiang Rai
- Escorted by an English-speaking Thai tour guide (for groups of 6 or more)
- Excursion to the hill tribe villages and Golden Triangle areas near Chiang Rai
- Longtail boat cruise on the canals of Bangkok and on the Kok River
- Tuk tuk ride in Bangkok, trishaw ride around the old city in Chiang Mai
- International flights, visa and departure transfer
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3 - 6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$50-60, paid in USD
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Thailand Express - 5 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 21 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Thailand Express - 5 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thailand Express - 5 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.