68 Trips by Wayfairer Travel5th Floor, Broad Quay House, Bristol, Britain
- Explore Masai Mara, one of the best wildlife safari destinations in the world.
- Relax on Diani Beach, one of Africa's best beaches.
- Go out on wildlife safaris.
- Enjoy game drives in the famous Maasai Mara.
- Take part in a rhino-tracking experience in Sera Community Conservancy.
- Be part of the unique camel safari experience in Laikipia.
- Try spotting the big five in Maasai Mara.
- Learn more about the history of Stone Town in Zanzibar.
- Relax on some of Zanzibar's most exclusive beaches.
- Explore Cape Town at your leisure.
- Enjoy game drives in Kruger National Park.
- Fly to the Zambian side of the majestic Victoria Falls.
- Go on a self-drive adventure in one of South Africa's most beautiful regions.
- Visit the battlefield of Spion Kop.
- Enjoy game drives in Nambiti Game Reserve.
- Visit Hluhluwe iMfolozi Park, the oldest wildlife reserve in South Africa.
- Go on game drives, get the chance to see a variety of wildlife.
- Relax on the tranquil beaches of the Elephant Coast.
- Explore Cape Town.
- Visit Hermanus, a seaside town and a popular whale-watching destination.
- Drive along the Garden Route, see stunning sceneries.
- Explore Cape Town.
- Drive along the scenic Garden Route.
- Discover the Cape Winelands, known for high-quality South African wines.
- Track chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park.
- See large herds of elephants in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Come face to face with endangered mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
- Track wild chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park.
- Spot mountain gorillas in Bwindi.
- Enjoy wildlife safari in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Explore the bustling city of Entebbe.
- Spot the tree climbing lions in Ishasha.
- Gorilla trekking in Bwindi National Park.
- Track wild mountain gorillas in Rwanda's Parc National des Volcans.
- Enjoy game drives on the plains of the iconic Maasai Mara.
- Relax on the exotic island of Zanzibar.
- Climb Mt Kilimanjaro via the Machame Route.
- Watch sunrise from the Roof of Africa.
- Enjoy breathtaking views as you ascend to Uhuru Peak.
- Track chimpanzees, spot monkeys and baboons in Nyungwe National Park.
- Travel deep into the forests of Parc National des Volcans in search of mountain gorillas.
- Relax on the shores of Lake Kivu.
Best Price Guaranteed
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results