- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 40
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Washington, D.C.: In the morning, learn about the proud heritage of a nation. View the White House, striking Washington Monument, and sprawling National Mall.
- Corning: Make your way to the Corning Museum of Glass, where you can learn about the art, history, culture, technology, science, craft, and design that tells the riveting story of the museum's single material, glass. Sandblast your own keepsake before watching master artisans at work.
- Niagara Falls: This afternoon witness the falls in a new light from below and behind, as you descend 150ft (46 meters) by elevator to observe the phenomenon.
- Finger Lakes: Pay a special visit to the Three Brothers Wineries and Estates near Seneca Lake, featuring wineries, a microbrewery, Slushie Hut and Cafe all focused on local sustainability.
Our Washington, D.C., Niagara Falls & N.Y.C. adventure both surprises and delights. From chasing the bright lights in New York City to getting up close to the howling spray of Niagara Falls, get ready to experience an eclectic mix of cultures across ten enlightening days. You'll stay at the best addresses, while award-winning dinners will keep you fueled throughout your journey, as you enjoy upscale twists on some tasty classics.
Day 1: A Monumental Time in Washington, D.C.
Day 2: Washington, D.C. Sightseeing.
Day 3: Gettysburg and Harrisburg.
Day 4: On to Niagara.
Day 5: Niagara Up-Close.
Day 6: The Finger Lakes of New York.
Day 7: A Bite of the Big Apple.
Day 8: Exploring N.Y.C.
Day 9: Depart New York City.
- Harrisburg: You will enjoy a Dinner with wine at a local restaurant in Harrisburg.
- New York: A lively Celebration Dinner this evening concludes your journey. Join your fellow travellers at Bond 45, an iconic Italian kitchen and bar.
- Dining Summary: 8 Breakfasts (B), 1 Lunch (L) and 3 Dinners with wine (DW).
- Finger Lakes: Become a student aboard the MV Teal as you engage in Floating Classroom activities run by the non-profit Discover Cayuga Lake. Experienced educators will provide narration and hands-on ecology lessons as you participate in this scenic eco-tour on the Finger Lakes' longest lake.
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times. If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- Washington DC: Join your Travel Director and meet fellow guests at a private Welcome Dinner with drinks at 18:00.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Gettysburg: Your Local Expert will reveal it all at the site of one of the Civil War's most pivotal battles.
- Any international flights to Washington D.C. and from New York are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Washington DC, Niagara Falls & N.Y.C tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 131 today.
- Earn US$ 87+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Washington DC, Niagara Falls & N.Y.C tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 September 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Washington DC, Niagara Falls & N.Y.C tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Washington DC, Niagara Falls & N.Y.C tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will operate in smaller group sizes and uniquely configured coaches with fewer seats to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.