- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Lancaster Learn about a simpler way of life from the Amish people with a Local Specialist
- New York City Sightseeing with a Local Specialist to see Broadway, the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, Wall Street and the 9/11 Memorial
- New York City Iconic Breakfast at Brooklyn Diner, a classic New York diner, for a real Americana experience
- Niagara Falls Cruise to the base of the breathtakingly beautiful and powerful Horseshoe Falls
Kicking off in politically charged Washington DC and ending in the city that never sleeps, New York, this 8-day trip is the ideal blend of unique cultures, natural phenomenons and blockbuster icons. See the White House, Empire State Building and high flying Wall Street, learn about the Amish way of life as you travel through Pennsylvania, and feel the full force of mighty Niagara Falls as you cross the border into Canada. If variety is what you’re looking for, this trip is the one for you.
Day 1: Arrive Washington, D.C. (2 Nights)
Day 2: Washington DC Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 3: Washington, D.C. Lancaster
Day 4: Lancaster Niagara Falls, Canada (2 Nights)
Day 5: Niagara Falls Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 6: Niagara Falls New York City (2 Nights)
Day 7: New York City Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 8: Depart New York City
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 1 Iconic Breakfast
- Many meals included
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- City orientation tours
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- Any international flights to Washington D.C. and from New York are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The Big Apple Niagara and Washington DC tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 60 today.
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Big Apple Niagara and Washington DC tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 September 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The Big Apple Niagara and Washington DC tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Big Apple Niagara and Washington DC tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- During transportation this trip will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing, including other distancing measures to protect against COVID-19.