- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 2 hours
- tour type Group
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Receive a comprehensive overview of the National Mall and monuments
- Enjoy the stunning views of Washington DC at night
- Feel like royalty while cruising in our allelectric Red Roasters
- Pick the brains of a local for tips and tricks to further enjoy the city
Experience a whole different side of Washington, DC during our Monuments By Night tour! Climb into our all-electric Red Roadsters and tour the National Mall in style while enjoying the moonlit magic of the monuments, White House, and Capitol Hill!
Ready to test your night-photography skills and see some jaw-dropping views while learning the history of the United States through the National Mall? Hop on our all-electric Red Roadsters and get ready for the ride of your vacation!
We start our DC tour at the Smithsonian metro station, where our guides take you back in time to the city’s origins and give you some tips for exploring the city on your own. As we work our way through the Smithsonian complex, our guides regale you with the story behind our amazing museums and help you choose which one you will visit during your stay.
Next, we take you past two of DC’s most incredible monuments, the Washington Monument and the Jefferson Memorial. Afterward, you’re able to wander through the FDR and MLK memorials and enjoy a stroll along the jaw-dropping Tidal Basin at sunset.
Continue on past the World War I and World War II Memorials to the Lincoln Memorial, where you’re blown away by views of the Potomac River and the National Mall sparkling in the dark.
Be entertained by stories of the city’s history, statues, and famous buildings on your way to the White House, where you see possibly the most iconic American structure. Continue on toward Capitol Hill to be astounded by the Capitol Building. End your tour on a high note by asking your guide for some recommendations for the rest of your stay in the city.
Our RedRoadsters are the personal and comfortable way to tour the National Mall. Equipped with roll-down clear siding they’re the perfect way to sightsee in the rain or wind. Our vehicles are also equipped with warm blankets in the winter for your comfort.
- Transportation in an all-electric 7-passenger vehicle with an experienced local English-speaking tour guide
- tips / gratuities for your guide.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this Monuments by Night tour is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date -full refund will be given. If cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the chosen start date, no refund applies.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 September 2021, a deposit of 100% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 0 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Monuments by Night tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Monuments by Night tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Meeting start point :
12th & Independence Ave., SW, Washington DC (Smithsonian Metro Stop) at the base of the Department of Agriculture BuildingMeeting end point :
12th & Independence Ave., SW, Washington DC (Smithsonian Metro Stop)If you a traveling with a child please note the child's age in the Additional Information box at check-out. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour follows established guidelines that are in line with the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ framework against COVID-19.
- This tour follows the local government(s) recommendations for gatherings and group sizes.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is highly encouraged on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.