- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Riga Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes the Old Town, views of the House of the Blackheads, and the Freedom Monument
- Šiauliai Visit the remarkable pilgrimage site of the Hill of Crosses
- Tallinn See the 15thcentury Luhike Jaig Gate and the old Hanseatic Quarter on your included sightseeing with a Local Specialist
- Vilnius Enjoy views of the Bishop's Palace, Gediminas Tower and the church of St. Peter and Paul on your included sightseeing with a Local Specialist
A journey through the medieval capitals of the Baltics will keep you on your toes as you wind your way from Warsaw to the Gothic spires of Riga to the fairy-tale façades of Tallinn. Delve into decades of Soviet rule, the youthful spirit of new nations and a Hanseatic heritage that put these crossroads on the trading map for centuries. Your Local Specialists will reveal the legacies left by foreign rulers and the stories that have brought a new lease on life to this incredible region.
Day 1: Arrive Warsaw (2 Nights)
Day 2: Warsaw sightseeing and free time
Day 3: Warsaw Vilnius (2 Nights)
Day 4: Vilnius sightseeing and free time
Day 5: Vilnius iauliai Riga (2 Nights)
Day 6: Riga sightseeing and free time
Day 7: Riga Tallinn (2 Nights)
Day 8: Tallinn sightseeing and free time
Day 9: Depart Tallinn
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 8 Breakfasts
- 3 Three-course dinners
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Airport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day. Conditions apply
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Any international flights to Warsaw and from Tallinn are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of the Baltics tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of the Baltics tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of the Baltics tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of the Baltics tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- During transportation this trip will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing, including other distancing measures to protect against COVID-19.