- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Riga Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes the Old Town, views of the House of the Blackheads, and the Freedom Monument
- Šiauliai Visit the remarkable pilgrimage site of the 'Hill of Crosses'
- Tallinn See the 15thcentury Luhike Jaig Gate and the old Hanseatic Quarter on your included sightseeing with a Local Specialist
- Vilnius Enjoy views of the Bishop's Palace and the church of St. Peter and Paul on your included sightseeing with a Local Specialist. See Gediminas Tower
A journey through the medieval capitals of the Baltics will keep you on your toes as you wind your way from Warsaw to the fairy-tale façades of Tallinn. Delve into decades of Soviet rule, the youthful spirit of new nations and a Hanseatic heritage that put these crossroads on the trading map for centuries. Local Specialists will reveal the legacies left by foreign rulers and the stories that have brought a new lease on life to the region.
Day 1: Arrive Warsaw (2 Nights)
Day 2: Warsaw Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 3: Warsaw – Vilnius (2 Nights)
Day 4: Vilnius Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 5: Vilnius – Šiauliai – Riga (2 Nights)
Day 6: Riga Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 7: Riga – Tallinn (2 Nights)
Day 8: Tallinn Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 9: Depart Tallinn
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- 8 Breakfasts
- 3 Three-course dinners
- Airport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day. Conditions apply
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Any international flights to Warsaw and from Tallinn are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of the Baltics tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 47+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of the Baltics tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 92 days before departure. For any departures within 31 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of the Baltics tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of the Baltics tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.