- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- Warsaw Explore the colourful Old Town and Lazienki Palace
- Wroclaw One of the oldest and most beautiful cities in Poland
- Krakow Europe's bestpreserved Medieval market square
- Wieliczka Salt Mines Marvel at the amazing salt sculptures and impressive ballroom
Explore the historical highlights of Poland in the country's greatest cities - Warsaw, Wroclaw and Krakow. Visit the impressive Wieliczka Salt Mines with its elaborate salt carved chambers and there's the opportunity to learn more about Poland's troubled past at Auschwitz. Warsaw - Discover the colourful Old Town and the attractive Lazienki Palace and Royal Castle Wroclaw - Explore one of the oldest and most beautiful cities that is known as the 'Venice of Poland' Krakow - See Europe's best-preserved medieval market square and have the chance to visit Schindler's Factory Why Not Extend Your Trip? - This trip can be combined with our 'Highlights of Krakow, Lviv and Kiev' (trip code: KWK) to make a two week holiday or alternatively combine it with this and also the 'Highlights of Kiev, Minsk and Vilnius' to make a three week adventure (trip code: KWR)
Didn't rate meal/music in the jewish quarter.”
Day 1 : Join trip Warsaw
Day 2 : Explore Warsaw Old Town; chance to visit Wilanow Palace
Day 3 : Train to Wroclaw; afternoon city tour and gnome spotting
Day 4 : Free time in Wroclaw; option to visit the Panorama of Raclawice
Day 5 : Train to Krakow; explore the beautiful Old Town square
Day 6 : Discover the Wieliczka Salt Mines and Krakow Old Town
Day 7 : Chance to go to Auschwitz; visit the Kazimierz District and try traditional Jewish food
Day 8 : Trip ends in Krakow
- 7 nights comfortable hotel
- 7 Breakfast, 1 Dinner
- Bus, Train
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Warsaw and from Krakow are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Poland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 42 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Poland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 120 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 23 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Poland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Poland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.