- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Moscow Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes views of Red Square, St. Basil's Cathedral and the Kremlin
- Novgorod View St. Sophia Cathedral and the Kremlin Fort
- Riga Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes the Old Town, views of the House of the Blackheads, and the Freedom Monument
- Šiauliai Visit the remarkable pilgrimage site of the 'Hill of Crosses'
Explore the medieval capitals of the Baltics and Russia's imperial cities on this glorious 17-day journey from Warsaw to Moscow. Delve into decades of Soviet rule, the youthful spirit of new nations and a history shaped by tragedy and triumphs. Local Specialists will reveal the legacies left by foreign rulers and the Romanov royals, sharing the stories that have brought a new lease on life to the Baltics and Russia.
Day 1: Arrive Warsaw (2 Nights)
Day 2: Warsaw Sightseeing
Day 3: Warsaw – Vilnius (2 Nights)
Day 4: Vilnius Sightseeing
Day 5: Vilnius – Siauliai – Riga (2 Nights)
Day 6: Riga Sightseeing
Day 7: Riga – Tallinn (2 Nights)
Day 8: Tallin Sightseeing
Day 9: Tallin – St. Petersburg (4 Nights)
Day 10: St. Petersburg Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 11: St. Petersburg Free Day
Day 12: St. Petersburg Free Time
Day 13: St. Petersburg – Novgorod (1 Night)
Day 14: Novgorod – Tver – Moscow (3 Nights)
Day 15: Moscow Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 16: Moscow Free Time
Day 17: Depart Moscow
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- 16 Breakfasts
- 1 Three-course lunch
- 5 Three-course dinners
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Any international flights to Warsaw and from Moscow are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Discover the Baltics and Russia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 89+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover the Baltics and Russia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 92 days before departure. For any departures within 09 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Discover the Baltics and Russia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover the Baltics and Russia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.