- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
A turbulant past, a captivating present and a continuously changing future, we visit countries that were once hidden behind the Iron Curtain. Learn about the Holocaust at Auschwitz, visit Vienna, one of the most musical cities in the, indulge in the hot baths of Budapest and explore the capital city of Slovakia.
Day 1: Arrive Warsaw
Day 2: Kraków
Day 3: Kraków
Day 4: Wroclaw
Day 5: Prague
Day 6: Prague
Day 7: Vienna
Day 8: Vienna
Day 9: Bratislava
Day 10: Budapest
Day 11: Depart Budapest
- 10 night(s) in hotels
- 10 Breakfast(s)
- Private Vehicle, Train, Taxi, Foot, Tram, Metro, Public Bus
- Guided Tour of Auschwitz Concentration Camp
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on excursions visas travel insurance personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyones taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular dont hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 44+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Central Europe Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 03 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Central Europe Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Central Europe Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.