- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Warsaw, Gdańsk, Toruń, Wrocław and Kraków with a Local Specialist
- Discover Zakopane
- Visit the Old Town in Warsaw, the European Solidarity Centre, the UNESCO World Heritage town of Toruń, Aula Leopoldina in Wrocław, the Cloth Hall and St. Mary's Church in Kraków, the former concentration camp of Auschwitz and Jasna Góra Monastery in Częstochowa
- View the Cathedral, Salt Square and the Old Town Hall in Wrocław, Wawel Royal Castle and the Cathedral in Kraków
Get stuck into Polish comfort food and all the other highlights on this travel experience showcasing the Best of Poland. Explore Warsaw's proud history, the enduring beauty of Kraków and the Gdańsk glowing amber trade, all while discovering the resilience of the Polish people.
Day 1: Welcome to Warsaw
Day 2: Discover Historic Warsaw
Day 3: Onwards to Coastal Gdask
Day 4: Gdask Your Way
Day 5: Journey to Toru and Cultural Wrocaw
Day 6: Explore Wrocaw
Day 7: Off to the Tatra Mountains and Zakopane
Day 8: Continue to Krakw
Day 9: Krakw Your Way
Day 10: Venture to Auschwitz and Return to Warsaw
Day 11: Farewell Warsaw
- 10 breakfasts
- 5 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Airport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day. Conditions apply
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to/from Warsaw are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Poland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 85+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Poland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Poland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Poland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.