- Get acquainted with the most prominent Berlin sights within one day;
- Grasp the atmosphere of Germany during a drive from the sea port!
At the beginning of your tour your English-speaking driver will meet you by your ship. After that you will go through the check-in process and set off In your trip along Berlin. You will be inspired by the beauty of picturesque landscapes, numerous lakes and peaceful countryside of Northern Germany. Upon arrival to the German capital, you will be greeted by your guide who will show you the best-known landmarks of the city.
The first highlight you are going to see will be the 17th century Charlottenburg Castle richly decorated in baroque and rococo styles. After that you will proceed to contemplate the Reichstag, Bundestag and take pictures on the background of the Brandenburg Gate. Moreover, you will see the Berlin Cathedral, the best-known boulevard in Berlin named ‘Unter den Linden’, Bellevue Palace, Museum Island, Victory Column and the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church.
Enrich your knowledge about the Nazi period in the German history and have a look at the prominent sights commemorated to this notorious epoch: Hermann Göring’s Aviation Ministry and the former site of Hitler's Bunker. Potsdamer Platz, an important public square in the very center of Berlin, will astonish you by its modern style.
After 5 hours’ tour you will enjoy your meal (not included) and then proceed to the Berlin Wall to see its remaining parts full of slogans, graffiti and folk art. Behold the former place of Checkpoint Charlie and have some purchases in a local souvenir shop. Among East Berlin landmarks get ready to see the Alexanderplatz Square, Red City Hall and Humboldt University.
Driving back to Rostock, Warnemuende, you will see the well-known Kurfurstendamm Avenue, Berlin’s Champs Elysees. In around 3 hours’ time return back to the ship.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Port pickup and drop-off for round-trip shared transfer
- Panoramic Berlin city tour by bus
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers
• At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
• This is a shared small-group tour
• Not recommended for participants with back problems
• Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
• A small amount of walking is involved
• Not wheelchair accessible
• A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
At the time of booking cruise passengers must provide:
1) Cruise ship name
2) Lead Passenger Name
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.