- duration 10 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Yala National Park, known for its leopards
- Take a trip to a tea factory in Nuwara Eliya
- Travel to the Temple of Tooth, which holds the tooth relic of Lord Buddha
- See the largest and bestpreserved cave temple complex in Sri Lanka in Dambulla
Travel to Yala next and enjoy an evening safari in the second largest national park in the country. Go out on a hike in Horton Plains National Park. Visit the Temple of Tooth in Kandy and learn more about Buddhism in Sri Lanka. See the largest cave complex in Sri Lanka in Dambulla and take a trip to Polonnaruwa, the second-most ancient of Sri Lanka's capital cities and a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Your trip ends in Negambo, from where we will drive you to the airport for your flight back home. To know more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Seeing tiny 6 week old elephants being fed and the safari was fabulous we were no more than 12 ft away from big bull elephants in the Jeep. Lovely haridra resort and spa at Wadduwa where we spent our last 4 days relaxing by a very quiet peaceful sandy beach and I can thoroughly recommend the service and the lovely food at this hotel.”
Day 1: Wadduwa
Day 2: Wadduwa - Tissmaharama
Day 3: Tissmaharama - Nuwara Eliya
Day 4: Nuwara Eliya - Kandy
Day 5: Kandy
Day 6: Kandy - Habarana
Day 7: Habarana
Day 8: Habarana - Dambulla - Negambo
Day 9: Negambo
Day 10: Negambo departure
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides
- All transfers to destinations mentioned on the itinerary, including departure transfer on the last day of the tour
- All activities and visits mentioned on the itinerary
- Sri Lanka visas
- Any international flights to and from Colombo
- Optional excursions and activities mentioned on the itinerary. You can book them on the spot
- Anything not mentioned on the 'What's Included' section or the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Travel insurance policy
- Save +US$ 27 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Sinhala & Tamil New Year: The celebration of the Sinhala & Tamil New Year takes place every year on the 13th and 14th of April. You might experience larger crowds in places of your interest. Also, during your visit to the tea factory, it is possible that no product presentation takes place and no tea picker is present. This tour does not have a minimum number of participants. This means that it may happen that you are the only participant, but it is also possible that you travel with several other people. Your group can consist of a maximum of 8 participants From day 1 to day 9 of the tour, you will be accompanied by a local, English-speaking tour guide. Tipping is not compulsory, but it is customary in the tourism industry. If you are happy with the work of your guide, driver and support staff, then you can certainly tip at the end of your trip or your excursion Our tipping suggestions are as per the below: Chambermaids: about EUR1 per room per night Suitcases: about EUR1 per suitcase Chauffeurs and helpers: about EUR2 per person per day Guide: about EUR3 per person per day