- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Nothing is quite as evocative of Russia as scenes of glittering snow and silent birch forests as the Trans Siberian train slides across the country. Wrap up warm as your inner Doctor Zhivago takes you on this winter adventure, celebrating this festive time of the year to the sound of sleigh bells.
Day 1: Vladivostok
Day 2: Vladivostok
Day 3: Trans Siberian Railway
Days 4: Trans Siberian Railway
Day 5: Ulan Ude
Days 6: Ulan Ude and to Irkutsk
Day 7 : Arrive Irkutsk and to Lake Baikal
Day 8 : Lake Baikal
Day 9: Return to Irkutsk and on to Kazan
Day 10: Irkutsk to Kazan
Day 12: Kazan
Day 13: Kazan and to Moscow
Day 14: Moscow
Day 15: Moscow
Day 16: Moscow
- 5 hotel (twin share)2 Siberian guesthouse (twin share) 8 train (4-berth) Optional single supplement available for hotel stays – prices available on request.
- 7 breakfasts 1 dinner
- All transfers once on tour (excludes airport).
- An experienced Tour Leader accompanies the whole journey to keep your adventure on track. 24/7 support is available in the office and on the ground.
- And enjoy plenty of free time to explore independently.
- Any international flights to Vladivostok and from Moscow are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Siberian Snowscapes tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 131+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Siberian Snowscapes tour. You can cancel the tour up to 80 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 79 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 374 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 79 days before departure. For any departures within 22 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Siberian Snowscapes tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Siberian Snowscapes tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.